Hands on Nutrition Challenge
What Is It:
The Hands On Nutrition challenge is a 4-week long nutrition and lifestyle reboot. Through this challenge you will build better meals, control intake to produce better workouts, and form better habits. Despite producing great results, Hands On Nutrition is much more about creating awareness about nutrition than finding out who has the best 6-pack at the end of 4 weeks. The short term results are important, no doubt; however, Hands On Nutrition is much more focused on helping you develop long-lasting practices that drive long-term gains. If you stick to Hands On Nutrition for 4 weeks (and beyond), we can promise that you will realize some amazing changes.
Hands On Nutrition focuses on controlling intake through a very simple, yet powerful method, using your hand as a tool to measure food. In addition, Hands On Nutrition dials in your quality of foods by focusing on 4 main areas of nourishment: Veggies & Fruits, Lean Proteins, Carb-Dense Grains, Rices, & Roots, and Healthy Fats. Points are awarded for adhering to the Hands On method for quantity and quality of food. There will also be points away for hitting other daily goals to build good habits like exercising, sleeping, and drinking water. It’s not all about the points but the closer you get to a perfect score over the course of 4 weeks…the closer you will get to achieving your goals!
How it Works:
- Sign-up via the Google form.
- Download the information packet.
- Coach Erin will be around to answer any questions on Sunday, 11/16 at 10am.
- On Monday, January 17th, the challenge officially kicks off.
- To measure your progress, you have until Wednesday, January 19th to complete the baseline workout and do an optional weigh-in/measure body fat.
- Daily challenge points for hitting goals will be logged via a simple Google form.
- Private challenge Facebook group will be available for questions, support, and ideas.
- Weekly chance to win giveaways.
Cost is $40 per person
Most Points Wins!
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $75
3rd Place: $50
- Challenge Q/A: Sunday, 1/16 at 10:00 a.m.
- 01/17: Official start
- 02/13: Official end