December 27, 2013
The collective definition of ego based on yesterday’s comments showed that some of the negative effects of the ego (negative pride) could;
1. Cause us to look down on those weaker than we are.
2. Cause us to focus on our own weaknesses, robbing us of joy in the success we are having.
3. Convince us to use too much weight or do something that might get us hurt.
4. Compare ourselves to others.
5. Skip WODs we know others will do better in than us.
Wow! No wonder having a big ego is so counterproductive to getting fit and being a happy member of an up building community!
In your estimation what is the opposite of being egotistical, and how will it help you, and your community.
CrossFit Cape Cod
Workout Of The Day
On The Minute For 5 Minutes
3 Touch And Go Squat Clean Thrusters
15 Thrusters 95/65
Rest 3:00 Between Rounds