1. How long have you been involved with Crossfit?
I have been doing Crossfit since December 2010.
2. How did you get started?
“All your friends are doing it”
3. How has Crossfit helped you in your day to day work/life style?
As a firefighter, my fitness is very important for me to function and Crossfit has fulfilled that need.
4. What were your goals for this past year and did you accomplish them?
One of my goals was to place well in the Crossfit Open and I placed 3rd in the Northeast out of 54 athletes and 15th in the World out of 400 athletes in the 60+ Scaled. Another goal was the CRASH-B – Competed against rowers from all over the US and the world finishing 21 out of 31 rowers in my age group and achieving a 21 sec PR in the 2K row.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite movement and why?
Favorite – Rowing because of the full body workout to include cardio.
Least – Burpees, because they just suck!
6. If you could tell someone about Crossfit, what would you say about it?
You will be amazed at the results no matter what your level is.