Great Job Everyone!!! It’s a big accomplishment to show up in the face of such a grueling WOD. I especially appreciate every ones willingness to try new things when they come up in a workout-the broader our exposure , the more complete our physical competence becomes. Everyone was awesome but some things that standout to me…
1. Phoebe-what a trooper! You are quickly becoming part of the family. Way to prioritize CrossFit over your Eye Doctors Appointment! We love it! You are going to make some amazing and rapid progress-keep it up!
2. Drew GREEN BAND!!! You motored through! Awesome work, awesome intensity!
3. Welcome Back Heather! It was great having you and you were super smart about playing it safe-you know your stuff and you are a complete natural.
4. Rita The rower is still smoking-I’m going to need to keep a fire extinguisher on hand if you are going to pull 7,000 meters for fun.
5. Jonesy- we love ya Brother! You are where you belong when you’re at the box with us.
There are plenty more-post your highlights from “The Chipper” in the comments.
Push Jerk Work Up to 1 Rep Max